They’ve completed Second Grade and their confidence is growing as fast as they are. Keep them flying high through the summer months with Daily Summer Activities, Moving from Second to Third Grade.
Language Arts practice:
- a fiction and a nonfiction story with comprehension questions each week
- sentences to correct for capitalization punctuation, and grammar
- 8 to 10 spelling words to learn each week
- manuscript handwriting practice
- creative writing activities
- addition and subtraction facts
- word problems
- two and three-digit addition and subtraction with and without borrowing and carrying
- multiplication facts to 25
- practice cards for addition and subtraction facts from 10 to 18
Language skills such as:
- alphabetical order
- nouns and verbs
- synonyms and antonyms
- vowel sounds
- parts of sentences
- map symbols
- reading simple maps
As someone who has already tried the series said:
Evan-Moor’s Daily Summer Activities is wonderful. It is the right amount of review, at the right speed of presentation. It keeps academic skills sharp and children love it. It is what I recommend to all my parents.
–Second Grade Teacher, Schaumburg, IL.
About the Seller
Since 1979, Evan-Moor Educational Publishers has provided educators with practical, creative, and engaging PreK–8 materials to support and enrich the core curriculum.
We strive to produce educational materials that are aligned with current standards and best educational practices—and with student interests and motivations. We pride ourselves on our ability to create products that not only build and reinforce basic and complex skills, but that develop a curiosity about the subjects in which those skills are taught.
PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS PLACED AFTER DECEMBER 21, 2017 WILL BE SHIPPED ON JANUARY 2, 2018.