Common Core Top Pick for Language
- Conventions of Standard English
- Knowledge of Language
View all Common Core Top Picks for Language
Daily Paragraph Editing, Grade 4 covers grade-level skills in these areas:
- language usage
- punctuation: apostrophes
- punctuation: commas
- punctuation: periods
- punctuation: quotation marks
- other types of punctuation
Daily Paragraph Editing “extras” include:
- a reproducible student language handbook that provides simple, clear rules and examples of their application to guide students in correct use of the mechanics, grammar, and spelling skills covered in the daily paragraphs.
- a page of reproducible proofreading marks that models the standard markings used to correct and edit text.
- an editing checklist to guide students in reviewing and revising their own writing or that of a peer.
- an assessment rubric to guide teachers in conducting a holistic evaluation of student writing.
About the Seller
Since 1979, Evan-Moor Educational Publishers has provided educators with practical, creative, and engaging PreK–8 materials to support and enrich the core curriculum.
We strive to produce educational materials that are aligned with current standards and best educational practices—and with student interests and motivations. We pride ourselves on our ability to create products that not only build and reinforce basic and complex skills, but that develop a curiosity about the subjects in which those skills are taught.
PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS PLACED AFTER DECEMBER 21, 2017 WILL BE SHIPPED ON JANUARY 2, 2018.