Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Shoppers on a budget
- Our in depth study combines the three lessons in this series: Daily Marketplace Skills, Daily Social & Workplace Skills, and Daily Health & Hygiene Skills. Students will start by going into the marketplace and learning how to budget and how to best spend their money. Then, students go into the workplace and learn how to behave in a social environment. Finally, students go back to their home and learn about health and hygiene. Comprised of reading passages, graphic organizers, real-world activities, crossword, word search and comprehension quiz, our resource combines high interest concepts with low vocabulary to ensure all learners comprehend the essential skills required in life. All of our content is aligned to your State Standards and are written to Bloom's Taxonomy.
About the Seller
CCP Interactive is a leading developer of ready-made content for use on any brand of Interactive Whiteboard. We assist teachers and parents by providing world class premium supplementary resource materials for students in grades PK to 12. Consider our products if you are looking for current curriculum materials written to grade for regular and special education.