In Daily Geography Practice, Grade 5, 36 map lessons introduce basic geography skills and over 100 geography terms. What a perfect hands-on approach to geography instruction!
The geography skills presented at Grade 5 include:
- compass roses
- map legends
- map grids and coordinates
- map scales
- physical country and continent maps
- regional maps
- road and tourist maps
- historical and cultural landmark maps
- population and product maps
- climate and time zone maps
- land use, product, and resource maps
- political country and world maps
About the Seller
Since 1979, Evan-Moor Educational Publishers has provided educators with practical, creative, and engaging PreK–8 materials to support and enrich the core curriculum.
We strive to produce educational materials that are aligned with current standards and best educational practices—and with student interests and motivations. We pride ourselves on our ability to create products that not only build and reinforce basic and complex skills, but that develop a curiosity about the subjects in which those skills are taught.