Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Montessori students
- Beginning readers
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
This packet was designed with the kindergartner and 1st grader in mind. Sentence order and structure are important things to learn and these activities will help your students accomplish that. Each sentence will have 5 different pages to choose from and you can differentiate for each of your students depending on their level. You can use this packet as word work, morning work, in centers, and many other options to fit the needs of your students. Each sentence uses common pre-primer and primer sight words with a November theme! (Thanksgiving, fall, camping, football)Each sentence will have the choice of:• Cut and paste the words to make a sentence & Color the picture (picture clue)• Cut and paste the words to make a sentence & Draw your own picture (picture clue)• Cut and paste the words to make a sentence & Draw your own picture (picture clue) & Write the sentence• Cut and paste the words to make a sentence & Draw your own picture (words only) • Cut and paste the words to make a sentence & Draw your own picture (words only) & Write the sentencePlease download the preview for a more in-depth view of what’s included in this packet. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask before purchasing.Included in this packet:• 20 different sentences (each with the 5 options listed above)
• 8-five word sentences• 2-six word sentences• 2-seven word sentences• 7-eight word sentences• 1-nine word sentences
My MEGA Cut and Paste Bundle can be found Here! All past and future cut and paste packets for one low price!
More Cut and Paste Sentences in my store:
- Cut and Paste Sentences
- Cut and Paste Sentences_Winter Edition
- Cut and Paste Sentences_Fall Edition
- January Cut and Paste Sentences
- February Cut and Paste Sentences
- March Cut and Paste Sentences
- April Cut and Paste Sentences
- May Cut and Paste Sentences
- September Cut and Paste Sentences
- October Cut and Paste Sentences
- November Cut and Paste Sentences
- December Cut and Paste Sentences
Thank you for looking at my product! If you download it, I know you won’t be disappointed! Follow me for more packets that will be coming soon! If there’s something specific you are looking for and you don’t see it, just email me KindergartenKristy@gmail.com or find me on my Facebook page and I will do my best to create exactly what you are looking for! Thanks!Kristy © Kristy Taxson 2015This is a single user license. You may copy for your classroom onlyYou may not electronically or physically distribute this product without first purchasing multiple licenses.Thank you!
About the Seller
I have been teaching elementary school for over 10 years and I absolutely LOVE teaching in the primary grades! My heart and my passion belong to the youngest students! I whole-heartily believe that early elementary is the foundation of education and it needs to be fun and interactive...and that is exactly how I create my products!