Who is it for?
- Math learners
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
· One printable/poster highlighting each CUBES step
· One printable/poster listing key action words for all four math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
· One handout with CUBES and action words combined.
· Two printable/poster story problem samples demonstrating the CUBES steps in action.
· Twelve task cards for students to practice CUBES. Tasks are incremental. The first set of four tasks are single-step and offer practice in each of the four math operations. The second and third sets are two-step story problems and practice each of the four math operations.
· Four blank task cards for you to write in your own story problems
· One answer key for the task cards
Homeschooling mom of three and online educator settling for nothing less than what is necessary to facilitate authentic learning for my children and students. My have been developed for use in my own homeschool or online courses.