The Sensory University Cooperative blanket and Body Sock combo offers your child a chance to explore space while in the seclusion of their own little world. This exercise offers a calming effect as well as a source of great tactile and sensory input.
This product can be used in the therapy clinic or home, and when added to a daily sensory routine, it offers great long lasting improvement of self calming, concentration, and confidence.
Blankets measure 40 X 27, are constructed of lyra/cloth combo, and have velcro closure on the back. Blankets should be used only with adult supervision. Shipped in random colors.
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.