Effective mini-lessons with fiction and nonfiction passages across a range of genres build the close reading skills Grade 2-6 students need for success on the new assessments.
- Mini-lessons include model texts and discussion prompts to target and develop skills.
- Nonfiction and fiction passages include practice pages for multiple close reads of each text.
- Graphic organizers help students formulate ideas and reinforce comprehension.
- Collaborative conversation and writing exercises help develop evidence-based responses.
Who is it for?
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
About the Seller
At Newmark Learning, we know that school teachers, parents, and home schoolers have many kinds of learners to support. That's why our number one goal is to bring you tools and strategies that are easy to use, reflect Common Core and state curriculum standards, and are based on research-proven instructional strategies.