Who is it for?
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
Each set contains:
• 32 TASK CARDS to practice using confusing words.
• A blank answer sheet on which students record their answers
• An answer key for the teacher
• Instructions for a game I used with my students.
Each card in the set includes a mini lesson and a practice sentence in which students choose the correct word.
Set 1 includes practice with: fewer or less; who or whom; whoever or whomever; bad or badly.
Set 2 includes practice with: to; two, or too.
Set 3 includes practice with: who’s or whose.
Set 4 includes practice with die or dye; weather or whether; eager or anxious; advice or advise.
Set 5 includes practice with: they’re; there; or their.
I hope you and your students enjoy using this.
About the Seller
Charlene Tess taught English and creative writing to high school students and adults for over thirty-five years. She is listed in Who's Who in America. She has worked as an educational consultant helping other teachers use her Simple Steps to Sentence Sense grammar books and writes for several educational web sites.
Since she retired from teaching in public schools, she devotes her time to writing educational materials and writing fiction and teaching fiction writing to adults. She is the author of eight novels and four nonfiction grammar eBooks.
Charlene is a native Texan. She is currently homeschooling her grandson. She and her husband Jerry spend their free time traveling to promote her books and visiting with their two daughters and their three grandsons.