Competition Versus Monopoly - Economics Mini -Student and Teacher's Edition
Students will learn the simplest and most important model of a market: a perfectly competitive market. Students will also learn about another simple market structure: a monopoly. Students will learn about two other market types. These two market types are analytically more complicated, but also more realistic.
Students will be able to describe the properties of these two market types as well as the outcomes. Students will be able to compare these market types to the two simpler market types of perfect competition and monopoly. Students will be able to identify markets as belonging to either of these categories.
This Economics Mini contains lessons from our comprehensive "Higher Altitudes in Economics" E-Text.
Who is it for?
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Shoppers on a budget
- Competition Versus Monopoly - Economics Mini -Student Edition (PDF Format)
- Competition Versus Monopoly - Economics Mini - Teacher's Edition (PDF Format)