Customers who bought this also bought
Who's it For?
Classroom Teachers that want to assign jobs to the students.
- A pdf file and a MS Word document file that I have zipped together.
- The PDF file includes chart titles and job cards. I actually cut out and laminate the chart titles and job cards that I need and glue them on a poster board. On each job card, there a square to place a student name.
- I have included several options for creating the title of your chart.
- There are currently 16 job titles: Paper Passer, Pencil Sharpener, Office Manager, Messenger, Clean Team, Door Holder, Chart Changer, Homework Checker, Board Eraser, Energy Monitor, Lunch Leader, Gardener, Pet Carer, Line Leader, Meteorologist, Librarian.
- The Word Document includes squares to type in each student’s name…. The squares fit on the job card. I place a piece of Velcro on the Student’s name and the job cards. This makes it easy to change the names when I’m ready to assign new jobs. This file also includes a Classroom Job Application and a chart describing the job. Since it’s just in a word document you will be able to edit it to fit your needs.
About the Seller
I have been an elementary school teacher for 16 years! I'm certified to teach 1st through 8th grade. Most of my teaching career has been teaching lower elementary. The last 8 or 9 have been in 2nd grade. This past year, I earned a Technology Facilitator Add On to my teaching certificate.
Seveal years ago, I began selling some of my the items I make for my classroom. I'm totally excited to be trying Educents! I can't wait to see how it works out.