One Year Subscription to Mr. Harms Online Civil War Simulation Platform. An enhancement to the Civil War Simulation.
You might ask yourself: Why do I want an online version of this great simulation?
Let's first look at what you won't need with this package:
1. Microsoft Word War Map.
2. Excel Battle Calculator
3. A second computer.
The movement of armies and navies can be conducted by simply dragging the units to the zones you want them in. In that process, you are also able to split forces automatically. Like Units are also stacked together automatically: Example, you move more Pennsylvania troops into a region- they automatically stack under one flag. Battles: Once you've drug your units into a state for a battle- all you do is double click on the state and after a short fireball the defeated units disappear and the victorious units are reduced automatically. It's easy to see how the online version will save time and make the teacher's tasks so much easier!
Click Here To Learn More
Who is it for?
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Instructions for accessing and using the Civil War Online Website.