Who is it for?
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- Gifted & talented students
- writing prompt
- prewriting graphic organizer: audience and purpose
- prewriting: what is your evidence that you've been nice?
- prewriting: explain your evidence
- prewriting: why don't you deserve to be on the naughty list?
- step-by-step drafting graphic organizers that guide students through writing the introduction, body, and conclusion
- active revision based on the rubric
- active proofreading
- publishing pages
- student checklist to self-monitor progress
- teacher checklist keeps you organized
- Ready to print and teach...Just Add Students!
About the Seller
Hi! I'm Marypat -- the teacher behind Just Add Students. I have over 15 years of experience teaching 4th grade through college...all things ELAR! I am also a mentor teacher, trainer, and freelance writer.
The bulk of my experience has been in middle school. I know teaching this age group can be a challenge; my goal is to create engaging (often quirky) activities that will encourage creativity and independent thought.
Thanks for stopping by!