Christmas Trees Math centers is a great way to have students practice writing numbers in different forms. I have included a math center that has the different types of word forms. When you put the part of the tree together you have the number in expanded form, word form, a model of the number, and the numeral.. I have also included the blank triangles that you can use across the curriculum. Simply copy the blank triangles on Green construction paper and let your imagination work its wonders. Some suggestions are using them for synonyms, letter/sound patterns, fact family, etc.
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Teachers creating math centers
- A center activity in which students match the number forms on 12 different trees
- A Christmas Tree Math Worksheet
- A page of each of the Christmas tree parts (triangles, stars, and rectangles for the trunks)
- a list suggestions for using the tree parts across the curriculum.