Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- <strong>Christmas Math Pack</strong>
- This Christmas math packet is geared towards 3rd -5th graders. This Christmas math packet includes story problems for every operation, graphing, comparing numbers, fractions and more! You an also find this Christmas Math Path as part of my Monthly Math BUNDLE.
- Included you will find 30 pages of Christmas Math:
- Christmas Math- 4 pages of Christmas themed word problems. Single and multi-step Christmas Math problems for all operations
- Christmas Math- Christmas present 3 digit addition and subtraction Christmas Math problems. Color odd presents green and even presents red in this Christmas Math page
- Christmas Math-Multiplication and Division Christmas tree fact families on this Christmas Math page
- Christmas Math- On this Christmas Math page, complete Addition and Subtraction Christmas math tree fact families
- Christmas Math- Number Comparison- On this Christmas Math page, compare two numbers using greater than, less than and equal to. Add in a missing number to make the number sentence true on this Christmas Math Page
- Christmas Math- This Christmas Math page focuses on rounding numbers to nearest 100 and 1000
- Christmas Math- Elapsed Time Christmas Math problems- How long does Jeannette lie in bed awake until she can see if Santa came to her house? How long was Cheyenne wrapping presents? Find out with these riveting elapsed time Christmas Math problems!
- Christmas Math- Graphing- Emilio asks 100 of his closest friends what they want for Christmas. In this Christmas Math page, use his data to make a graph, fractions, percents and more!
- Christmas Math- Fractions- Divide up Christmas cookies and Christmas cakes for Christmas guests in this Christmas Math activity
- Christmas Math- Number Patterns- Find the pattern and fill in the missing numbers. Identify the pattern in these Christmas math activity.
- Christmas Math- Shape Patterns- In this Christmas math page, find the patterns and fill in the missing shapes.
- Christmas Math- Hundreds Chart Puzzles- Avery can't open her Christmas math presents until she has finished these Hundreds Chart Puzzles. Help her!!!
- Christmas Hidden Picture- Answer 100 Christmas math problems to find the Christmas Math Hidden Picture!
- This Christmas math packet is a great supplement to your curriculum. Offer this Christmas math packet as review or offer this Christmas Math as enrichment. Send this Christmas Math packet home over break to keep students thinking. This Christmas math pack makes great morning work or an early finishers Christmas Math pack! Use this Christmas Math Pack for math intervention groups. This Christmas Math Pack can also be used for extra credit.
- Answer Key is included for this Christmas Math packet.
- Put this Christmas Math on your smart board and complete as a class or give this Christmas math packet to students to complete individually or in pairs the week before Christmas. This Christmas Math packet will engage your students while helping them review important skills.
- If you like this Christmas Math Pack, check out my Christmas Bundle. It includes this Christmas Math Pack as well as a Christmas Activities for Literacy Pack and Christmas Party Games. Available in my store!
- <strong>Customer Tips:</strong>
- <strong>Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:</strong>
- • Look for the <strong>heart</strong> next to my store logo and <strong>click it to become a follower</strong>. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
- Tags: Christmas Math, Christmas Math Pack, Christmas Math Activities, Christmas Math Practice, Christmas Math Pages, Christmas Math for Early Finishers, Christmas Math for intervention, Christmas Math for Extra Credit, Early Finishers Christmas Math, Intervention Christmas Math, Christmas Math for Small Groups, Extra Credit Christmas Math, Christmas Math Activities, Christmas math Pack, Christmas Math pages, Christmas Math for 3rd grade, Christmas Math for 4th grade, Christmas Math for 5th grade, Christmas Math for Enrichment, Print and Go Christmas Math Pack, Christmas Math for intermediate grades, Christmas Math Packet for Christmas Break
About the Seller
I have taught 1st through 5th grade and have taken some time off to be home with my twins. I am certified to teach K-8 as well as Gifted and Talented. I am also pursuing my English as a Second Language endorsement.
I LOVE to create challenging but fun resources that can be easily implemented in your classroom. I focus on creative thinking and integrated research units. I hope that you enjoy my products!