Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
Secret Santa Writer's Workshop- Click for full product listing!
- Teacher Information
- -Unit Introduction
- -Lesson Plan: Writing Assignments
- -Lesson Plan: The Big Reveal
- -Secret Santa Story
- -Secret Santa Pictures (to go with the story)
- -Student Name Cards (for drawing out names)
- -Writing Prompts #1-#10
- -Report To Me Prompts #1-#4
- -Student Writing Prompt Pages
- -Student Report To Me Pages
- -Secret Santa Reveal Cards
- -Black and White Copies Entire document in both color AND black and white!
Christmas Compound Word FUN! - Click for full product listing!
- Cover page
- Table of Contents
- Whole Group Instruction
- Find Your Partner Instructions (Whole Group Game)
- Instructions for Three Small Group Games (Memory, Rudolf, Word Race)
- 60 word cards for games Color and B&W
- Teacher key for worksheets
- Wish list Mishap: This worksheet explains that Santa assigned an elf to make all the toys that are compound words, but the lists got mixed up. Students must identify the compound words.
- Mix and Match: Students must match each word on the left to the word on the right that completes the Christmas compound word.
- Color by Word: Students will follow the directions given to color a picture of Santa based on the types of words.
- Ha, Ha, Ha!: Students will identify the compound word in each sentence. They will write the first letter of the compound word in the corresponding box on the bottom. When they finish, they will have the answer to a funny riddle!
About the Seller
My name is Kelsey Sorenson and I'm a wife, former teacher and substitute teacher, and mommy from Utah! I am currently primarily a stay at home mommy to my sweet little boy, Parker, and a little girl on the way. I love creating resources for pre-school and elementary aged students that I will be able to use with my own children as they grow!