Are you looking for a fun way to share CHRISTmas with your family/students? This 200-page e-book actually contains five different books on CHRISTmas History and Traditions, CHRISTmas Verses and Hymns, a couple of small Activities, a brief Bible Study, and three art appreciation books: CHRISTmas, the Magi and a Star, and Madonnas.
CHRISTmas History, Traditions, Verses and Hymns
A Brief Look at CHRISTmas Traditions around the World
CHRISTmas Verses and Hymns
From the Enjoying Great Art Series:
The Magi and a Star
Following Jesus From His Birth Through His Death and His Resurrection: Twenty Weeks of Scriptures
Who is it for?
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)