Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
What's included?50-page packet includes:
- The Christmas Story (Luke 2:1-21, NIV)
- The Angel Appears to Mary (Luke 1:26-38)
- The Trip to Bethlehem
- Vivid Vocabulary
- No Room at the Inn (Luke 2:7)
- The Angel Speaks to the Shepherds (Luke 2:10-12)
- The Heavenly Host Appears (Luke 2:13-14)
- The Response of the Shepherds (Luke 2:15-20)
- The Wise Men (Matthew 2:1-12)
- King Herod (Matthew 2)
- What Can I Bring?
- Baby Jesus
- Jesus: The Reason for the Season
- The Nativity Picture Activity
- Suggested Answer Keys for ALL Foldables – print or display on projector
Each foldable is designed to engage your students as you teach and review the important details of the Christmas story found in the Bible. Complete student directions are included for each foldable. Your students will need scissors, glue, and a place to attach their foldables. In the past, I have used journals, file folders, and large pieces of construction paper.
Each page in this packet is designed with TWO of the same foldables to save on printing and copying costs – simply copy ½ as many copies as the number of students in your class. I’ve also included lined writing paper for your student to glue under the flaps of the foldables that require a lengthy response. I’ve included two options per foldable: college-ruled lines and wide-ruled lines for younger students.
As a way to extend their learning and give my students practice sharing their faith, I often have them take their foldables home and share them with a relative or friend. The person they explained it to would initial in the corner for my students to receive credit.
Resource created by Jessica [email protected] Joy in the Journey
About the Seller
Joy in the Journey
Hello! I'm Jessica Lawler, the writer at "Joy in the Journey." I love teaching, creating, being a wife and new mom, and sharing God's Word.