Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- DIFFERENTIATED ACTIVITY: This packet includes 3 Christmas Carols (Jingle Bells, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year) for your students to read and identify the different parts of speech. Each of the carols comes with 3 differentiated instruction sheets so you can give different pages to different students, based on grade level, ability, and academic expectations. The letter at the bottom of each page corresponds with the difficulty of the task. “A” asks students to identify nouns and verbs. “B” asks students to identify nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. “C” asks students to identify nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns, prepositions, and articles.
- Each Christmas Carol also comes with a corresponding differentiated journal prompt and writing paper template.
- Complete answer keys are provided for all three levels of each Christmas Carol.
Resources created by Jessica Lawler @ Joy in the Journey
About the Seller
Joy in the Journey
Hello! I'm Jessica Lawler, the writer at "Joy in the Journey." I love teaching, creating, being a wife and new mom, and sharing God's Word.