Customers who bought this also bought
Chewy Charms are fun to collect and instantly calming for children with sensory disorders. This product does not draw negative attention to the child and is accepted in school systems all over the world. Refills are for use with both neck and belt lanyards. The necklace set with shapes and lanyard are also available on this site. BP, latex and Phthalate free material, coloring, and flavor. FDA approved materials and dishwasher safe.
Chewy Charm Refills are not for use without either a belt or neck lanyard and are not for use by children under age 3 due to a choking hazard.
Colors may vary.
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.