Customers who bought this also bought
- 3 Graduate Credits (post-baccalaureate professional development credits)
- ED 501 level
- Accredited nationwide - all districts
- All course materials and registration costs.
- No rigid class schedules - start any time, up to 5 months to complete
Who is it for?
- This course is for K12 Educators seeking graduate level credits for license renewal or pay scale increases
- This course will present the obvious case for teaching values and character in schools and review general values and character education programs. Teachers are reminded of their responsibility as a role model, mentor and moral disciplinarian. Educators are encouraged to teach VC throughout the curriculum in their particular subject area. Strategies for teaching controversial issues regarding values and character in schools as well as social applications are presented. Educators will develop writings, lessons and activities that can be utilized in classroom and school environments.
- This course is instructed and offered by Teacher's Learning Center (TLC)
About the Seller
Teacher’s Learning Center (TLC) has been offering graduate courses for teachers for over 9 years (through Colorado State University at Pueblo & previously North Dakota State University).
The founder and head instructor, Joseph C’de Baca M.Ed. began holding the classes on location in the Denver-metro area. Mr. C’de Baca has 15 consecutive years of full time classroom teaching experience in Denver Public Schools. He began TLC by offering his own originally created courses on the topics of Hispanic students and issues.
Over the past 9 years the courses have been transitioned into independent-study correspondence format. Additionally, the course offerings have since expanded to include other practical and relevant topics for the modern classroom.
K12 teachers nation-wide earn post-baccalaureate professional development credit from TLC's accrediting sponsor Universities. TLC courses have been taken by K12 educators in all 50 states, and also other territories such as Guam and US Military bases overseas.