- Teachers: No time to teach handwriting because you have so much more content to cover in your classroom? Use Channie's Handwriting Workbook! You will be amazed how fast your kids can learn fundamental writing skills!
- Parents: Your children will love their own neat handwriting! They can correct themselves when they write outside of the block! It is so easy, writing is a piece of cake!
- Special Needs Students and Occupational Therapists: It is simply VISUAL! It is just easy to write in Channie's Handwriting Workbook!
- Instruction sheet included in back of the front cover
- 80 pages of blank slanted blocks guide proper & consistent letter size and slant.
About the Seller
End your child’s struggle with handwriting using Channie’s revolutionary Quick & Neat Alphabet Pads! When a concerned mom couldn’t find any solution in the market to help her son’s prolonged writing struggles, Channie took the matter into her own hands and developed this revolutionary learning and writing method to fix every challenge her son Alex faced during his first 3 years of school. In two months, Alex’s handwriting improved dramatically! Local elementary schools were so impressed that they immediately adopted this new method for their students. How does Channie’s method help? ·
- · Color coded middle section to guide lower case placement. ·
- · Double spaced lines to force proper spacing that children normally struggle with. ·
- · Boxed layout that maintains and controls children’s ability to write in a confined space along a straight line and autocorrect themselves. ·
- · Uniform blocks ensure consistent and accurate letter sizes. ·
With such a precise method of writing, your child’s writing speed is certainly going to double! What teachers think of Channie’s workbooks: "It is the only tool that worked... After a month, more than half the class’ handwriting improved dramatically."—Ms. Motley, Kindergarten teacher. "I used Channie's handwriting pads in all curriculum areas, math, science, social studies.. And I have seen tremendous growth. The parents have seen tremendous growth!"—Ms. Falls, 2nd grade teacher