Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- Thirteen page guide for studying the cultures of Louisiana, and the history behind them. Includes math, cooking, reading, and worksheets
About the Seller
My name is Yvie, and I'm a homeschooling mother of two active, Lego-crazy children! I have a Masters in Education and several years experience at both the elementary and secondary levels. I believe in hands-on learning as the most engaging form of instruction. Our family spends part of the year traveling and part homesteading. Our resources will grow as the children grow. We currently offer units for Kindergarten through 5th grade. Find us at our blog or on Facebook.