bullying; bullying activities; bullying role play; bully task cards
Bullying can cause hurt feelings, tears, and emotional scars. This pack helps define the many different types of bullying as well as how to handle it.
Included in this download:
• What is Bullying? poster set (includes definitions and examples for: bullying, tattling, telling, reporting, kindness)
• Types of Bully poster set (includes: exclusion, cyber, physical, social, verbal)
• 3 non bullying posters
• What is Bullying? reading comprehension passage and questions
• Is it Bullying?
• Who's Involved?
• Be More Than a Bystander
• Why Do People Bully?
• Face It!
• How Do You Feel? (using two real pictures)
• 12 Buddy and Bully task cards
• Buddy and Bully response sheet
• 24 bullying role play cards and die
• Before You Tell The Teacher poster
• Tattling vs. Telling
• Tattling vs. Telling sort
• Things I Do That Might Bug Someone Else ( 5 versions)
• When Something is Bugging Me, I Can Say...
• ways to handle bullying poster
• Take a Stand
• How Can I Be a Friend?
• Buddy or Bully?
• Pat on the Back
• 8 inspirational quote posters
About the Seller
I have taught for five years. I taught fifth grade for a year, a third-fourth split and straight third for the other years. Before I received my teaching license I worked with a preschool and an afterschool program that served Title 1 students K-6. I have been selected by my district to lead professional developments on the language arts and math common core. There, I trained teachers of all ranges in the new standards.
I believe in using Whole Brain Teaching. It actively encourages students to participate in a fun, yet controlled, manner. Students learn more when they are speaking, explaining, and showing all at the same time.
I received my Master's degree in Instructional Design and Teacher of the Year award from my school district.
I received my Bachelors from the University of Utah. While there, also received my English as a Second Language (ESL) endorsement. Two years later I graduated with my Masters of Education, Instrucational Design.
I love what I do! I find it thrilling to come to work everyday and help my students learn and grow. I love finding new and exciting ways to teach my students that are researched based and tied to the common core.