Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Activity 1
Print copies of each sheet and let students
• read the sentence
• build the sentence (cut and paste)
• write the sentence
• draw a picture about the nursery rhyme
• Print and laminate the word cards.
• Students get all the cards with the same picture to build a sentence.
• Students write the sentences they made.
• Print pages for students.
• Students cut the page in half so they can make a booklet with each page having a new nursery rhyme.
• Students read the nursery rhyme on each page.
• Students cut and paste the correct words into each box in the rhyme.
About the Seller
The Fun Factory
We are two early childhood teachers from Texas that think learning should be fun for the students and the teacher. We have taught together for over 15 years and loved every minute of it.