Customers who bought this also bought
Bring on spring using these 6 math and 6 literacy centers, class survey, and writing activities, including an opinion writing! Plus, includes an original poem for your poetry center or binders! All center activities include a response sheet and are Common Core aligned!
- Base Ten Butterflies (base ten numbers 11-20, counting on from 10, 10 plus ones)
- Count the Clouds (numbers 1-10 & 10-20, ten frames, counting on from 10, 10 plus ones)
- Sunny Sums (adding fluently within 5)
- Springtime Subtraction (subtracting fluently within 5)
- Puddles of Perfect Tens (making 10 by adding more, ten frames)
- Lengthy Lions (measurement)
- Rainbow of Digraphs (ending digraphs th, sh, & ch)
- Blooming Blends (beginning blends bl, cl, fl, & gl)
- Sunny Sounds (combination of CCVC & CVCC words)
- Splashing Syllables (counting syllables game)
- Short Vowel Sheep or Long Vowel Lions (short vowels, long vowels, or a combination of short & long)
- Springtime Sight Words (sight word identification, beginning sounds)
- Super Springtime Activities Opinion Writing
- Label the Picture
- Rainbow Bubble Map
- Rainbow Tree Map
- All About Rainbows
- Super Springtime Activities Survey (gather, record, and analyze data; tally marks; graphing)
- Super Springtime Activities Class Graph
- It Is Spring! (original poem including daily activities & homework options)
- Springtime Bump (addition game)
- My Rainbow (color by code)
Thank you for visiting my store! Don't forget to follow my store for updates and fun FREEBIES!
Enjoy and happy teaching!
Stay connected! Visit my blog, Facebook page, and Instagram account!
One Sharp Bunch
About the Seller
I have been a Kindergarten Teacher for eleven years, with three years in a combined Young Five's / Kindergarten classroom! During this time, I helped initiate the Student Council, organized the talent show, worked on the accreditation process, provided district professional development, as well as served on our School Improvement Team. As I share my own passion for learning, it is my hope to instill this love of learning in my students and create students who are lifelong learners!