GET YOUR STUDENTS HOOKED ON KINDERGARTEN MATH with BRIGHT KIDS MATH POWER WORKOUT!
Kindergarten is a year of exploration and discovery of numbers. It is also a year of significant progress! Your child will achieve major milestones in number sense, numeracy and problem solving.
Bright Kids helps your students get a strong start in math; so they can go on to have a successful, rewarding school year.
It is important for young children to see themselves as mathematicians as they investigate their world. Children need time to practice and consolidate their learning through mathematical investigations that take place through focused exploration, and guided activity.
Bright Kids Kindergarten Math Power Activities are a GREAT MATH RESOURCE to help teachers, parents and homeschoolers motivate their students to learn and develop a positive attitude towards math.
Who is it for?
- Math learners
- Montessori students
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- MATH WORKSHEETS COME ALIVE as your child focuses their attention on a single worksheet with friendly illustrations and a variety of motivating exercises.
- With 65 pages of Kindergarten Math activities that incorporate Numeracy and Number Sense, measurement, comparing, geometry, spatial sense, key concepts of counting 1 – 20, number printing and number recognition; your students will explore opportunities to develop their mathematical understanding.
- Celebrate and reward your students' efforts and ongoing progress. A Bright Kids Diploma is included in the Kindergarten Math Power Workout to present to your students after they have successfully completed all the activities.
- An Easy to Use Teacher's Rubric is also included to make ASSESSMENT ACCURATE and EFFORTLESS!