GET YOUR CHILDREN HOOKED ON GRADE 5 LANGUAGE ARTS and LITERACY with BRIGHT KIDS WORD POWER WORKOUT!!
Learning to read, write and spell is essential to enable a child to succeed in school and in later life. Bright Kids helps your children EXCEL in Language Arts and Literacy Learning so they can go on to have a successful and rewarding school year.
Bright Kids Language Arts Grade 5 interactive, and guided learning provide your child with direction and support in reading, writing and spelling proficiency.
Bright Kids Grade 5 English Power Activities are a GREAT LANGUAGE ARTS RESOURCE to help teachers, parents and homeschoolers motivate their children to learn to read write and spell successfully. The activities provide opportunities for your child to respond to a variety of materials that demonstrate awareness of written materials and language patterns. They help develop communication and literacy skills. The Grade 5 activities are interactive and engaging, with easy to follow directions.
Who is it for?
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- Worksheets come ALIVE as your child focus their attention on a single worksheet with FUN and FRIENDLY word games, puzzles, illustrations and a variety of motivating exercises.
- With over 90 pages of reading, writing, spelling and comprehension activities that incorporate discovery learning, your child will demonstrate success in reading, success in writing and success in spelling.
- Celebrate and reward your child’s efforts and ongoing progress. A Bright Kids Certificate is included in the Grade 5 Language Arts Activities to present to your child after they have successfully completed all the activities.
- An Easy to Use Rubric is also included to make ASSESSMENT ACCURATE and EFFORTLESS!