GET YOUR STUDENTS HOOKED ON GRADE 4 LANGUAGE ARTS and LITERACY with BRIGHT KIDS WORD POWER WORKOUT!!
Learning to read, write and spell is essential to enable a child to succeed in school and in later life. Bright Kids helps your children EXCEL in Language arts and Literacy Learning so they can go on to have a successful and rewarding school year.
Bright Kids Language Arts Grade 4 interactive, and guided learning provide your students with direction and support in reading, writing and spelling proficiency.
Writing stories using the Bright Kids Grade 4 List Words your students will generate ideas about a potential topic, using a variety of strategies and establish a personal voice in their writing, with a focus on using familiar words that convey their attitude or feelings towards the subject They will extend their experiences, and become successful in reading, writing and spelling.
Bright Kids Grade 4 English Power Activities are a GREAT LANGUAGE ARTS RESOURCE to help teachers, parents and homeschoolers motivate their children to learn to read write and spell successfully. The Grade 4 activities are interactive and engaging, with easy to follow directions.
Who is it for?
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Beginning readers
- With over 90 pages of reading, writing, spelling and comprehension activities that incorporate discovery learning, yo
- Worksheets come ALIVE as your students focus their attention on a single worksheet with FUN and FRIENDLY word games, puzzles, illustrations and a variety of motivating exercises.
- ur students will demonstrate success in reading, success in writing and success in spelling.
- Celebrate and reward your students' efforts and ongoing progress. A Bright Kids Certificate is included in the Grade 4 Language Arts Activity Kit to present to your child after they have successfully completed all the activities.
- An Easy to Use Teacher’s Rubric is also included to make ASSESSMENT ACCURATE and EFFORTLESS!