GET YOUR STUDENTS HOOKED ON GRADE 1 MATH with BRIGHT KIDS MATH POWER WORKOUT!!
Bright Kids Grade One Math Power Workout is designed to help students build a solid foundation in math that will enable them to apply their knowledge and further their learning successfully.
It is based on the belief that students learn mathematics most effectively when they are given opportunities to investigate ideas and concepts through problem solving.
It is important for young children to see themselves as mathematicians as they investigate their world. Children need time to practice and consolidate their learning through mathematical investigations that take place through focused exploration, and guided activity.
Bright Kids Grade One Math Power Activities are a GREAT MATH RESOURCE to help teachers, parents and homeschoolers motivate their students to learn and develop a positive attitude towards mathematics.
Bright Kids activities provide opportunities for your students to respond to a variety of materials that focus on numeracy, number sense and problem solving.
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Montessori students
- Worksheets come ALIVE as your students focus their attention on a single worksheet with friendly illustrations and a variety of motivating exercises.
- With over 60 pages of Math Activities that incorporate Numeracy and Number Sense, measurement, comparing, geometry, spatial sense, key concepts of counting 1 – 100, number printing and number recognition; problem solving, the addition and subtraction of single-digit whole numbers, your students will explore opportunities to develop their mathematical understanding with carefully planned hands-on activities.
- Celebrate and reward your students' efforts and ongoing progress. A Bright Kids Diploma is included in the Grade 1 Math Resource to present to your students after they have successfully completed all the Activities.
- An Easy to Use Teacher's Rubric is also included to make ASSESSMENT ACCURATE and EFFORTLESS!