GET YOUR STUDENTS HOOKED ON GRADE 1 LANGUAGE ARTS and LITERACY with Bright Kids Grade 1 English Word Power Workout!
Grade ONE is a year of distinct progress! Your students will learn new words and have an awareness of the relationship of letters to words and words to sentences. Students will extend their experiences, and become successful in reading, writing and spelling.
Bright Kids Grade One English Power Activities are a GREAT LANGUAGE ARTS RESOURCE to help teachers, parents and homeschoolers motivate their students to learn to read, write and spell.
Word PowerWho is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Montessori students
- Worksheets come ALIVE as your students focus their attention on a single worksheet with FUN and FRIENDLY illustrations.
- With over 90 pages of Grade One reading, writing, spelling and comprehension activities that incorporate discovery learning, your students will demonstrate success in reading, success in writing and success in spelling.
- Our FUN and FRIENDLY Grade One activity worksheets have many high-frequency words and illustrations that provide direct support for meaning, word solving and language structure.
- Celebrate and reward your students' efforts and ongoing progress. A Bright Kids Certificate is included in the Grade One Language Arts Resources to present to your students after they have successfully completed the entire Activity Kit.
- An Easy to Use Teacher's Rubric is also included to make ASSESSMENT ACCURATE and EFFORTLESS!