Verb Posters: These vibrant Verb Posters and vivid illustrated verb cards are ideal for classroom walls and school hallways. The large A1 size makes the bright and informative chart highly readable from a distance, complementing every learning environment. The posters explain the definition of verbs and gives examples. Simply print and laminate on heavy cardstock. Each poster measures 8.5" x 11".
This pack includes:
12 Vibrant Verb Posters
• 36 Large illustrated verb cards-Present Tense e.g. swim
• 36 Large illustrated verb cards-Present Tense e.g. swims
• 36 Large illustrated verb cards-Present Tense e.g. swimming
• 36 Large illustrated verb cards-Past Tense e.g. swam
• 36 Large illustrated verb cards-Future Tense e.g. will swim
• 32 black and white images with colored borders
(These cards can be used to stimulate writing or for sorting)
It’s Action Time Mini Books- There are 3 covers to make three time mini books. They are
• PAST TENSE: What Did You Do Yesterday? Mini Book
• FUTURE TENSE: What Will You Do Tomorrow? Mini Book
• PRESENT TENSE: What Are You Doing Today? Mini Book
The pages for the mini books remain the same for any tense that you select. The key here is to get your kids to write a sentence using the given verb for the particular tense under study.
I have been in the field of primary education for 24 years. I am a teacher blogger and teacherpreneur for over 4 years. I completed a B. Ed (Bachelor of Education) majoring in Language Arts and recently graduated with a Masters in Literacy Instruction. Visit my blog for great ideas and teaching tips to make learning for your students both memorable and fun.