Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- Brianna (meaning strength) the Ready Set Go Bear
- Pink Superhero Costume ( Cape and Mask )
- Ready, Set, Go Pink Camouflage Pendant
- Adventures of Brianna Illustrated Storybook
- Instructional Guide to Use With Your Bear
- Checklist to Identify the Characteristics of Positive vs. Negative Self-Esteem
About the Seller
As a dedicated teacher for 10 years, and a mom of a child who suffered from Separation Anxiety Disorder, and A.D.H.D, I was inspired to create a line of products to help children feel good about themselves. Through positive role model characters, Brian and Brianna, meaning strength, teach children to look at things in a totally different way. The products were developed over a ten year trial and error period, and they are finally completed and ready to go home with a child to help empower self-esteem. The bears are proven to work and the results are amazing. These bears are only the first to be introduced. Along the way, Brian and Brianna will meet new characters who will help them to deal with issues such as separation anxiety disorders, death or divorce of a parent or loved one, fears of various situations, and so forth. Be sure to keep watching. After all, every child deserves to smile and that is what my bears are here to do for them.