This interactive foldable booklet was designed to be used with any textbook or curriculum. Your student will create a booklet where he can document what he is learning about the 3 branches of government: legislative, executive, and judicial. There is also a blank page for adding more information. All instructions and templates included.
For a FREE example of these Interactive Foldable Booklets, please download this one at no charge: Separating Mixtures Interactive Foldable Booklet
For other U.S. Government products, please click the links below.
- American Flag Interactive Foldable Booklets
- Preamble & Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution Copywork
- U.S. Capital Interactive Foldable Booklet
- U.S. Constitution Interactive Foldable Booklets
- U.S. Government Lapbook (Grades K-2)
- U.S. Government Lapbook (Grades 3 – 6)
- U.S. Government Lapbook (Grades 7-12)
- U.S. Government Interactive Notebook
About the Seller
Knowledge Box Central is the premier lapbook producer thanks to our insight and application of learning styles. KBC's team of awesome writers and designers create these tools for hands-on learning while having fun. KBC helps you with your child's learning by utilizing breakthrough techniques, like color psychology, and well known practices that enhance interest and retention. Feel free to visit our website www.KowledgeBoxCentral.com for more information and to subscribe to our newsletter, which will get you a coupon for free ebooks!