Parents’ Choice Approved Award Winner
Learn Spanish at your own pace. Featuring an in-depth curriculum developed by dual immersion elementary school educators, each online language course is equivalent to a full quarter-long course. A bilingual virtual teacher serves as a guide for the student, carefully explaining grammar rules and reviewing lessons. Scenario-based video clips show conversations in realistic context and Interactive quizzes reinforce comprehension.
Meeting and greeting
Spanish alphabet and numbers
Colors and shapes
Present tense conjugation
Days of the week/months of the year… and much more!
Who is it for?
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Students who want to learn a new language!
- Bilingual & ESL students
- 12 Month Access to Online Beginner Spanish Course
How it works
After purchase, student will be emailed access to Language-Tree's online course ( course website is: www.courses.language-tree.com). Student will receive access for 6 months from date of purchase. One license to online course per student.