Want to add music appreciation to your homeschool? Beethoven Who is your answer! Hands-on activities, online listening selections (classical, folk, patriotic, & sacred), & more. No expensive CDs to buy. No music background required. Use as a HS elective or for whole family. Buy now at 33% off.
Beethoven Who? Family Fun with Music
- Don't know Beethoven from Brahms? No problem!
- Can't read music? No problem!
- Music CDs & curriculum too expensive? No problem!
Beethoven Who shows you how to:
- Enjoy fun hands-on activities with your children as you explore music together
- Tie-in music with other subjects and interests
- Unlock the mysteries of musical notation
- Find appealing classical, folk, patriotic & sacred music--free!
What is included?
- Elements of music
- Classical music your child will love
- Heritage music every child should know
- Pitch, rhythm, form, dynamics, tempo
- Glossary of Musical Terms
- Over 700 internal & external links
- Five appendices, complete index
- 332 pages
Field-tested--even musically illiterate adults can confidently use it with their children.
No expensive CDs or textbooks to purchase!
Use for the whole family or as an elective for your high schooler. Great co-op activity! Even private music instructors are using this to supplement their students' lessons (bulk prices available).
Marcia Washburn holds a master's in music education and has taught music in group & private settings for decades. As a former homeschooler (five sons for nineteen years), she recognizes the need for quality music instruction at an economical price.
Don't miss this great buy on a quality music course!
100% money-back guarantee!