Attention Games for the Classroom
Educators and Parents: This collection of games by Dr. Beverly Tignor, a clinical psychologist specializing in pediatric neuropsychology, will strengthen the attention and executive functions of the brain as kids relate to classroom and everyday learning. The games address sustained attention, continuous performance, selective attention, working memory, rule learning, cognitive flexibility and sequential planning.
Sample games include:
- Keep the Beat (auditory selective attention)
- Motion Master (focuses on rule learning)
- Hidden Mazes (builds sequential planning skills)
- Thing-a-ma-jig (encourages categorical processing)
Book is spiral bound and contains 40 exercises, 40 pages.
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- Montessori students
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.