Anti-Coloring Book® on careers In art for those who are young at art. Focuses on careers in art for students who have a special interest in the field.
Age appropriate art activities that spark fantasy, free imagination, encourage critical thinking skills, promote problem solving and put all the fun back in children’s art! The Anti-Coloring Books® are critically acclaimed and have been best sellers. They were written by award winning art educator Susan Striker.
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Aspiring musicians & artists
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)