Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Students learning about multiplication using repeated addition.
- This file contains 18 task cards for students to use to write repeated addition number sentences from arrays. They are perfect for introducing the concept of multiplication using addition.
- Choose to print them in color or black and white. Both versions are included in one file.
- An answer sheet and key are included.
- Arrays are from 2 x 2 up to 5 x 5.
About the Seller
Not Your Mother's Math Class
I have over 15 years experience working with elementary aged students. My specialty is making math products.
- Math can and should be fun.
- Learners need lots and lots of practice with manipulatives and hands-on strategies before they can solve abstract problems.
- We need to let children explore concepts and not force them to memorize formulas to solve problems.