April Math Games
Who’s it for?
- Children in Kindergarten
- Children in need of additional review
Roll and Add with Response Sheet
• Roll and Subtract with Response Sheet
• Roll and create Number Bonds with Response Sheet
• Roll and Compare (Greater than/less than/equal) with Response Sheet
• Roll and Represent on Ten Frame
• More and Less Response sheet
• Roll, Stamp and Tally It Student Sheet. Just roll the dice; add it up, put dots on the blank dice, stamp the number and show the number in tally marks
• Pick and Add with Response Sheet
• Pick and Subtract with Response Sheet
• Pick and create Number Bonds with Response Sheet
• Pick and Compare (Greater than/less than/equal) with Response Sheet
• Pick and Represent a number on Ten Frame
• Number Cards 0-20 in 2 different colors!
• 4 different response sheets for “Race to the Top” games (instructions included.)
• Spin Spin Go 4 in a row game, spinner and response sheets
These activities are super fun and can add some variety of to your daily math review. Adding, Subtracting, Number bonds, Comparing Numbers and more perfect for May. Simply print, laminate and go. Race to the Top games cover adding and those tricky teen recognition practice. You could even incorporate subtraction practice. This is a great game to play with siblings!
Thank you for looking at my store, please consider becoming a follower to be notified of new items as they will be posted for 50% off for the first 48 hours!
About the Seller
I have taught primary grades in various forms, both in the classroom and in a homeschooling environment. I love creating products that can be used by anyone. I hope that you like the items in my store and if you have any questions or requests please contact me at email@example.com