Reciting the ABCs is just the beginning of alphabet mastery. There’s so much more to learn, and Alphabet Al leads the way! Children sing along with engaging tunes for each letter and play musical games as they reinforce letter recognition skills, build word/letter associations, and develop a richer vocabulary. As a special bonus, kids learn to print capital and lowercase letters and numbers 0 through 9. This widescreen version features exciting, new animation designed to entertain and hold the attention of young learners. Approximately 35 minutes.
Buy in the Board Book & DVD Collection and save even more!
Who is it for?
- Ages 2–5.
- Pre-K & Preschool
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
This DVD is also available in the
- Alphabet Al's Alphabet Song
- A song/rhyme for each letter A-Z
- Al's Alphabet
- Funny-Looking Letters Game
- The Name Game
- Traditional Alphabet Song
- Bonus: Print capital and lowercase letters and numbers
Board Book & DVD Collection for more savings.