Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- *Instructions for assembling the book
- *An 11-page book for the teacher to read and discuss with children. Older children can read on their own.
- *an interactive answer sheet for the children to respond in drawing or writing to answer the questions posed in the book
- *the pieces to make an Advent wreath craft.
- *a PPT file that includes just the story portion for the children to refer to as they answer questions. It also includes the question sheet so you can project and fill in the answers at the conclusion of the story.
- A Jesse Tree project that shows the lineage of Jesus
About the Seller
Practice Makes Perfect is an Early Childhood/Elementary Education teacher from Southwestern Pennsylvania. After graduating college, she moved to South Florida, where she taught kindergarten in the Palm Beach County School District for 8 years. After having children, she decided (with her husband) that Florida was too far away from the rest of the family, and she moved back to her hometown, where she took a few years off to spend time with her son. She has been teaching in the parochial school system for 18 years now, first at kindergarten, and currently in a first grade classroom. Lesley has also taught 2nd and 3rd grade Spanish and 4th grade social studies.