Customers who bought this also bought
Engineer and manufacture living organisms! Insert Jellyfish DNA in bacteria to create vivid, glowing colours in world’s first advanced biotech lab-in-a-box.
Wow your friends! Perform impactful genetic engineering science at home, in 5 days.
Inspire! Children aged 12+ can now engage in real-world 21st-century science.
Create Memories! Easy to follow instructions and videos tutorials makes it a memorable family-friendly experience.
Safety-tested for use at home, school and community spaces in North America.
(1) BioExplorer Lab™: the easy-to-use biolab for engineering and growing microorganisms.
1) Engineer-it Kit™: All the ingredients needed to create an engineered organisms. Engineer-it Kits come in Individuals kits with enough material to engineer organisms.
(1) Biomanufacturing Kit™: All the ingredients needed to brew-up your engineered organisms. The Biomanufacturing Kit includes enough LB Growth Media and antibiotics to grow your E. coli bacteria for 24 hours - plenty of time to get pigments smells or light! You also get a Clean-It Kit™ to clean the BioExplorer™ before and after use.
- a manual with easy to understand vocabulary and step by step procedures
- the online simulation experiment simulation to practice with, teach you fundamentals and guide you along the way.
- real-time video tutorials to follow along while doing the experiment
- optional Cyber BioWorkshop or Teacher Development course with an Amino Labs Scientists
About the Seller
At Amino Labs, our goal is to make genetic engineering accessible to everyone! At the moment, genetic engineering affects more than a billion people every day as a core part of our society, yet, only a minuscule fraction of the population understand it. Driven by ground-breaking technology and UX, our easy-to-use kits are giving rise to the next 99 million bioengineers, from the ages of 12 and up