Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- Shoppers on a budget
- 6 Addition and Subtraction cards to help students memorize the facts. There is a picture on one side of the card with a short, catchy rhyme on the opposite side. Students play clapping games with a partner to reinforce the rhymes. Facts are quickly remembered using this fun and easy method.
- Addition & Subtraction Rhyming Cards [MJ330 : 36 cards]
- Addition & Subtraction Activity Book [MJ340 : 54-page book]
- Addition & Subtraction Parent/Teacher Guide
- Add – Subtract Rhyming CD [MJ350: 1 CD]
Help your child succeed when math gets tough! This package includes everything your child needs to learn how to add and subtract all the facts from 2 + 2 through 9 + 9. Rhyming cards, audio CD, Addition/Subtraction Activity Book are included.
- Addition & Subtraction: Rhyming Cards [36 cards]
- Addition & Subtraction: Activity Book [54-page book]
- Addition & Subtraction: Parent/Teacher Guide
- Add & Subtract: Rhyming CD
- Memory Tips for Math Book: Using Mnemonics to Teach K-5 Math [152 page book]
About the Seller
Donnalyn Yates, retired elementary school teacher is the CEO of Memory Joggers. She has a Masters degree in Education from Claremont Graduate University. She is a popular speaker at teacher conventions and serves as an educational consultant.
Her learning systems include:
Multiplication & Division Learning System
Addition & Subtraction Learning System
Memorizing States & Capitals Learning System
Memory Tips for Math Book for K-5 Math
Kid's Writing Journal - Writing Prompts to Stimulate the Imagination
Thought for the Day Teacher's Edition - 365 Writing Prompts to Challenge Students to Write
No More Counting on Fingers Book - Using Rhymes & Pictures to Memorize Addition & Subtraction Facts