These non-seasonal centers are a great way to keep your students engaged during math stations. This set of cards features graphics of children and a few school supplies. That means these cards can be used at any time during the year!
Use these centers for math stations, tutoring, early finishers, intervention, and more!
All the centers are included in color and black & white!
Each center comes with a direction card, center cards, 3 differentiated recording sheets, and an answer key card.
1. I can find the sum!:12 cards with vertical addition sentences
2. I can clip the sum!: 12 cards with vertical addition sentences and three answer choices
3. I can finish the number bond!: 12 cards with two-thirds of a number bond filled in
4. I can make ten!: 12 cards with a partially filled in ten frame and a missing addend number sentence
5. I can add dice!: 12 cards with two dice
6. I can use the number line!: 12 cards with a number line (showing "hop" lines) and a missing addend number sentence
7. I can name the missing answer!: 12 cards with a missing addend in a vertical number sentence
8. I can add pictures!: 12 cards with two groups of pictures
9. I can check the sum!: 2 sorting mats (true and false) and 12 addition sentences (6 correct; 6 incorrect)
10. I can sort addition facts!: 11 category cards (ways to make... 0-10) and 66 addition sentences
The recording sheets come in three different levels to help differentiate for your student needs. Most printables include an 8, 10, and 12 answer option.