Customers who bought this also bought
Here’s a set of ten frame activities with Adam and Eve. There’s a set of matching cards for 1-20 where the number in the ten frames (Adam) is matched to the numeral (Eve). Also included are 3 worksheets for 1-10. Finally, there’s a set of mats where the numeral is placed in the box with the snake and apples are placed in the ten frames on the tree to match.
Included in this set:
• Matching cards for 1-20
• 3 worksheets for 1-10 (cut and paste the number to match the ten frames, write the number for the number of apples in the ten frames, and color in the number of apples in the ten frames to match the numeral)
• 2 counting mats in color and black & white for 1-20 (place the numeral in the box under the snake and place that number of apples in the ten frames in the tree)
Plenty of fun activities for a math center at a Christian school or at home!
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Ten frames matching cards for 1-20
- 3 worksheets
- 2 counting mats in color and bw
Copyright 2016 by Elaine G of "The Treasured Schoolhouse". All Rights Reserved.
About the Seller
I'm a homeschool mom, religion teacher of 10+ years for PreK-K, amateur photographer, and a (retired) Army wife living the best life there is!!
I believe that teaching should be fun. If they enjoy what they're doing, they'll be learning without even knowing it!! I believe in using different tools and methods so that all the learning styles can get something from the lesson.