The ABA Overview eBook and Audio Book Set has been developed specifically for those looking to obtain a broad understanding of Applied Behavior Analysis ABA). This book is a must-read for parents of newly diagnosed children with Autism and other developmental disabilities and special needs, and anyone else who loves and provides care for these children, including special education teachers. Each page is full of useful and straight forward information to help you better understand the different ABA approaches used in dealing with the different symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 – Overview of ABA
- Chapter 2 – ABA History
- Chapter 3 – Who Can Benefit from ABA
- Chapter 4 – What to Expect
- Chapter 5 – Applied Behavior Analysis Basics
- Chapter 6 – Applied Behavior Analysis Analysis Strategies
- Chapter 7 – Applied Behavior Analysis Methodologies
- Chapter 8 – What a Parent Should Know about Behavioral Programs based on ABA
About the Seller
Special Learning provides the global autism and special needs community with best-practice and research based solutions: products, services, training, curriculum and educational materials and relevant information and tools to empower you to help individuals with special needs achieve the skills they need to lead productive lives... intuitively, successfully and affordably.