Customers who bought this also bought
Who Is It For?
- Teachers who want a relaxing day off and don't want to worry about planning!
- Teachers who have an emergency or unexpected sick day.
- Homeschool parents who have been busy and need some low prep lesson plans for their child.
- Simply download, print, make copies and you're ready to go!
- This is a license for ONE educator or family. Please refer others to my storefront if they would like to use them! Thank you in advance for your honesty.
All Other Grades K-6 Sub Plans are Available Now!
Click Here to View ALL Ready To Go Sub Plans!
This packet includes:
Note To Teacher
Copies for Students
Substitute Plan Outline
ELA Lesson Plan
Types of Pronouns
Text Questioning Mini Lesson Plan
Text Questioning Graphic Organizer
Writing Lesson Plan
O.R.E.O. Writing Graphic Organizer
Science Lesson Plan
Planets in our Solar System
Planet Mnemonics (2 pages)
Quick Math Review Worksheet
Math Lesson Plan
Writing Ratios 3 Ways
When Life Gives You Lemons… Make Ratios!
Social Studies Lesson Plan
If I Lived in Ancient Egypt
About the Seller
My name is Kelsey Sorenson and I'm a wife, former teacher and substitute teacher, and mommy from Utah! I am currently primarily a stay at home mommy to my sweet little boy, Parker, and a little girl on the way. I love creating resources for pre-school and elementary aged students that I will be able to use with my own children as they grow!