Who is it for?
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Parents and students who want to make learning math fun, engaging and learn challenging math concepts quickly
- Students who need frequent reviews to help with long-term retention
- Homeschool parents looking for a complete math program that teaches for them so they don’t have to teach math.
- Easy to use. Your student will be learning math with this program within minutes.
- Parents do NOT need to teach, the program teaches for you.
- Worksheets and tests are graded and tracked automatically for you.
- Builds a strong foundation in math and encourages independent learning at the student’s own pace.
- Helpful for parents who are not comfortable teaching math and want to provide a strong foundation in math
- Makes learning math engaging and fun for students
- Frequently refers to real-life examples to apply math concepts making it more relevant
- Huge Savings!
What is included?
A single grade level - 4th Grade Math Online for 1 Year from the day you activate. You may purchase anytime and "activate" it later. The 1-year will start on the day you "activate" not the day of purchase.
- Video Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated visuals.
- Interactive Review identifies and closes learning gaps as it automatically re-teaches concepts if student provides an incorrect answer.
- Worksheets & Tests - Already generated for you (online or print PDF)
- Parent can generate and assign worksheets & tests (optional)
- Students complete worksheets online or offline (printed PDF)
- Step-by-Step Solution to each problem
- Automatic Grading & Tracking (HUGE Time SAVER)
- Curriculum Books provide easy access to lessons in eBook format
- Easy to read reports
- Plenty of practice to master math concepts
- Recommended lesson plan
- Instant online grading
- Review each assignment completed by students with step-by-step solution
- Parental controls allow parents to lock solution guides
- Progress reports identify areas of strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to print worksheets/exams
What Math Concepts are coevered?1. Number Sense Review
7. Fractions and Fractions Operations
8. Number Conversions and Mixed Fractions Operations
9. The Number Line and Number Comparisons
12. Time and Money
13. Measurements and Conversions
15. Displaying Data Using Graphs
16. Word Problems and Problem Solving
About the Seller
We make your homeschool journey with math EASY! With our Math Curriculum Online Program, you can RELAX! You don’t have to teach or grade Math. This program DOES EVERYTHING for you including teaching, grading and tracking.
We provide Interactive Math curriuclum products that help you identify any learning gaps and close gaps with a "personalized" lesson plan. We also offer full curriculum products for 1st - 6th grade, Pre-Algebra and Algebra 1 via Online, on CD and in eBooks format. Our math products help you "Build a Strong Foundation in Math You Can Count On!"
Our products are used by thousands of homeschooling families as well as public and private school teachers and students.
Some of the products we offer are:
- Placement Test w/ Lesson Plan to "Identify & Close" Learning Gaps
- Family Math Packages - Online (Options to choose between 1-10 students)
- Single Grade Level - Online Curriculum (PC and MAC compatible)
- Multi-Sensory Interactive Math Full Curriculum Software CDs
- Full Curriculum Textbooks (eBooks)
- Workbooks -eBook (100 to 145 Worksheets, Chapter Tests & Answer Keys)
- Supplemental Multi-Sensory Interactive Math Software CDs
Visit our store to see "AWESOME" deals on various math curriculum products - up to 80% OFF. We offer "Adaptive Math Placement w/ Lessons" program that "identifies" learning gaps and creates a "Personalized" lesson plan to target the problem areas. See our reviews on Pinterest for more reviews.
We also offer complete curriculum Online, on CD as well as in eBooks format.