Third-grade daily math practice to help strengthen foundational and problem-solving skills. This no prep spiral review is a great activity for starting off your math lessons, as it gives learners repeated practice in skills needed for success in the next grade and beyond.
Struggling to build mastery with critical mathematical concepts like patterns, place value, and problem solving? There are so many 3rd grade math standards that it can be difficult to cover them all and support regular review during the time available. This no prep daily math spiral was designed to solve that problem. Instead of teaching a unit and having learners forget important skills as soon as you move on, this daily math spiral is a warm up that helps them practice key math skills again and again in many different ways.
Working with advanced learners? No Problem! This product is also available for other grade levels. Each week's work fits on a single piece of paper and Monday-Thursday focus on building toward mastery of 5 key skills. Friday can be used as an assessment, with space available for guided support, reflection, corrections, and feedback for the learner.
• 36 weeks of standards-aligned spiraled math practice
• Matrix with an outline of skills the year
• Weekly student objectives with aligned math vocabulary
• Answer keys
• Data tracking sheets (quarterly, 6-week, & weekly) in color and blackline
Skills & Topics Covered:
• Problem Solving (both single and multistep)
• Computation (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
• Number patterns
• Place Value
• Geometry and Measurement
• Time and Money
• and more!
Click on the PREVIEW to try a week for FREE!